Pages


Saturday, December 14, 2013

Congressman Thomas Massie Endorses Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate

Dear xxxx,

My name is Thomas Massie, and I represent Kentucky's 4th Congressional District.

When I first ran for Congress in 2012, Senator Rand Paul supported my campaign and helped propel me to victory over my better-funded establishment opponents.

And today, I'm proud to stand with my good friend Rand Paul and endorse Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate in North Carolina.

If elected to the U.S. Senate, I have no doubt that Greg Brannon will fight tooth-and-nail to repeal ObamaCare and fight for our conservative values.

But Greg can't get to Washington and join Senator Paul on the front lines without the help and support of conservatives like you.

That's why I hope you'll join me and Rand Paul in supporting Greg Brannon by making a generous contribution to his campaign.

I can tell you from first-hand experience the Washington establishment is gunning for Greg in this election.

They know he's not "their guy," so they're going to do everything they can to defeat him.

So please take a moment to read Greg's letter below.

And after you read his letter, I hope you'l help Greg shake up Washington by making a generous contribution to his December 6-16th "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb right away.

In Liberty,

Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and courteous.